Online Police Reporting…
If this is an emergency, call 911
Non-emergency phone: 509-575-6200
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (Excluding Federally Recognized Holidays)
The Yakima Police Department’s Online Police Reporting System allows anyone to conveniently submit a non-emergency incident from any internet-enabled PC or mobile device through this web-based online reporting system and immediately print a copy of the police report for free.
This system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to community members and businesses. You can report incidents such as property damage, lost property, telephone harassment, and thefts.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency (dial 911 for emergencies)
- This incident occurred within the Yakima Police Department City limits View Map
- There are no known suspects
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Yakima Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report incidents such as:
- Property Damage
- Lost Property
- Telephone Harassment
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on “Select Incident” to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Yakima Police Department (emergency 911; non-emergency 509-575-6200) to file your report.