Any driver, pedestrian, pedal cycle or property owner involved in a collision within the state – with $1000 or more damage to any one unit and/or injury to any person – must complete a Motor Vehicle Collision Report. However, if a police officer is present and indicates he/she will submit a collision report, then you are not required to submit one. This site allows citizens involved in a collision to complete and submit the collision report and receive a report number. When you have finished completing the form, print or save a copy for your records.

If you were involved in a collision that was not investigated by law enforcement and you need to complete a civilian report, please click the link below to get started.